Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Refocusing

So it's pretty obvious I don't post often, and when I take a look back most of the posts are garbage. Time for a re-focus.

Right now out of my hobbies 2 have taken the forefront: Games (in a new way) and Brewing.

I got rid of the posts about whats going on in my life and whatnot because frankly, who cares. I'm not gonna be so much of a narcissist as to think anyone cares about what I'm up to on a day to day basis. This is the same reason I've pretty much dropped off the map on twitter too.

I'm not going to b.s. and say that I will be posting often either, we've seen how that worked out last time. (I've had this blog since 2006 and only had about 26 posts, I just deleted like 20 of those.)

Alright back to the main issue, from now on my posts will generally be about 2 things: 1. brewing 2. games.

You've already seen some of my brew focused posts, I hope to expand on those a bit eventually.

My other major project right now is learning some game development. I've been a developer for years, but only in the application and web-app side of the house. I've started self teaching myself the game-dev side of things since December and have some ideas for a project. I'll get into this in later posts.

That's all for right now.

-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment