Monday, October 04, 2010

October and November

So October, much like September, is going to be very busy for me and Tanya. Game development is on hold until November. I'm going to be busy every single week leading up to the move down to MD which I am scheduling for the weekend of Oct 22nd.On the plus side though October is Metal Month. Which means tons of metal, and as much Castlevania SotN as I can cram in. Fuck Yeah.

November is going to be fucking AWESOME.

  • Nov is "Man Month: No Shave November". Start growing your beards gents.
  • Nov 2 WoT Book 13 comes out, I'm pumped as hell for this.
  • Nov 6 is Learn to Homebrew Day. Me and Andrew Tasso are setting up a pair of burners and doing two batches that day. I'm doing a Spiced Ale for the holidays and Andrew is doing a Nut Brown. Good times are to be had.
  • Nov 23rd Colonel Roosevelt by Edmund Morris comes out.
  • and finally Nov 29th I turn 26. (I'm closer to 30 than 20 these days, that's for sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment