Tuesday, November 09, 2010

This isn't Jersey!

Reading:
Book 13 of WoT came out on November 2nd. It was really damn good. Since book 14 is going to the finale BS was able to focus on finishing long running story arcs. This book was EPIC.

About 80% through Theodore Rex. Colonel Roosevelt comes out this month, but I'm not going to get it until it comes out in paperback.

Brewing:
Tomorrow I'm going to check out a local homebrewes club. I'm excited. Then on Thursday me and Andy Tasso are brewing up 2 batches of beer. Awesome.

Game Development:
I spent last weekend uninstalling most of my development tools and and I installed the nice little bundle that Microsoft's new 'AppHub' offers. I'll play around with this soon.


Other:
Tanya and I are living in MD now, yikes.
AMC premiered 'The Walking Dead'. It's awesome, watch it.
Now that I'm in a 1st floor apartment I can work out my kettle-bells like a fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment